Always a Soldier Program
The U.S. Army Materiel Command's Always a Soldier Program provides continuity
of support to the warfighters separating from the Armed Forces.
AMC recognizes the talents of the warfighters and their sacrifices. AMC is 70,000 strong and continues to provide first rate support to all branches of the mlitary in every region. We value your skills and the experience you acquired during your service.
AMC's Always a Soldier Program on facebook
Fill out the employment information form to be considered for vacancies. If you are a veteran with CAC access, click here.
Opportunities are available command-wide. Please email completed form to the Always a
- AMC's Global Locations
- AMC Always a Soldier (AAS) Program Guidance
- Joining Forces
- Ebenefits -- for copies of DD 214 and VA disability rating letter
- My Next Move for
The Department of Labor has launched My Next Move for Veterans, a new online resource that allows veterans to enter their military occupation code and discover civilian occupations for which they are well qualified. The site also includes information about salaries, apprenticeships, and other related education and training programs.
- The Gold Card
The Gold Card provides unemployed post-9/11 era veterans with the intensive and follow-up services they need to succeed in today's job market. The Gold Card initiative is a joint effort of the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration (ETA) and the Veterans' Employment and Training Service (VETS).
- Army Career Alumni Program -- The VOW to Hire Heroes Act
- Finding and Applying for Jobs in the Federal Government
- Resume Writing Tips
- Army Career & Alumni Program
- Soldier For Life
- Hero to Hired
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- National Resource Directory
- Credentialing Opportunities On-line
- Joint Service Transcript
- Always a Soldier program continues to connect veterans with civil service positions
- AMC, NAVSEA join
forces to expand emplyment opportunities for disabled veterans
- Always A Solder POC - (256) 450-6582