Office of Diversity and Leadership
The mission of the Office of Diversity and Leadership (OD&L) is to foster a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment that ensures equal employment opportunity (civilian), equal opportunity (military), and SHARP through compliance with federal, Department of Defense, and Department of the Army Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Equal Opportunity (EO), and SHARP laws and guidelines. The OD&L is committed to fostering an environment free from sexual harassment and sexual assault.
To file an EEO complaint, call:
Phone: 256.876.8890 | 256.876.9223
For more information on EO, call:
The SHARP (Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention) Program’s mission is to reduce, with an aim towards completely eliminating, sexual offenses within the Army through cultural change, prevention, intervention, investigation, accountability, advocacy/response, assessment and training to sustain the All-Volunteer Force.
U.S. Army Materiel Command aims to ensure that 100 percent of its employees are trained on how sexual harassment and assault occurs and how it can be avoided. The organization hosts regular SHARP training sessions for AMC HQ employees.
For more information on AMC's SHARP program or to report an incident to AMC, contact the SHARP office at:
Phone: 256.450.7803 | 256.450.7802
Inspectors General determine the state of the command's economy, efficiency, discipline, morale, and readiness as directed by the Commanding General. The IG is an extension of the eyes, ears, voice and conscience of the Commanding General and conducts inspections, investigations, teaching and training. The IG provides assistance in resolving issues relating to Soldiers, Family Members, Civilians, Retirees, and members of the surrounding community, while protecting confidentiality to the maximum extent possible, to guard against reprisal.
Requests for AMC HQ IG assistance can be made to:
Headquarters, U.S. Army Materiel Command
ATTN: AMCIG 4400 Martin Road
Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898-0001
Requests for IG assistance, correction of injustices affecting an individual, or eliminating conditions considered detrimental to the efficiency or reputation of the Army are made on DA Form 1559.
In general, the fastest way to resolve your issue is by contacting your local Command Inspector General.
If you would like to request assistance from the Office of the Department of the Army Inspector General, please contact the Assistance Division during normal duty hours of M-F 0730-1700 (EST) at:
Phone: 800.752.9747 | 703.545.1845
If you need to speak to someone immediately, outside the normal duty hours, contact the Agency Staff Duty Officer (SDO) at:
If you are not satisfied with the response from this Command, you may contact the Office of the Department of the Army Inspector General at the numbers listed above.
U.S. Army Materiel Command employees may email employment and/or salary information to an external organization directly from the Defense Civilian Personnel Date System (DCPDS) via secure internet.
- Using a CAC or non-CAC login, log on to the DCPDS portal at https://compo.dcpds.cpms.osd.mil and follow through to the Navigator screen.
- Select the “My Biz” link.
- To begin, select the “Employment Verification” link.
- Review your Employee Information and scroll down to select the information you would like to send.
- Review the “Related Information” box on the right and then make your selection to either send Employment Information or Employment and Salary Information.
- Click in the “To” field to enter the recipient’s email address.
- Verify your email address in the “My Email” field. If your email address is blank or incorrect, enter or overwrite the email display. You can also update your work email under MyBiz > Update My Information > Profile Tab >Work Email Address.
- Click the “Continue” button.